Cisco Meraki today announced a major update to our access switching portfolio, with the addition of stacking and 10G SFP+ uplinks on all new models at the same price point.
The MS225 and MS250 are both designed for branch & campus deployments while the MS250 also offers field replaceable power supplies and Layer 3 features:
- Stackable gigabit access switches with 24 and 48 port models and optional PoE+
- 4 x 10G SFP+ uplink interfaces on all models
- Physical stacking interfaces with support for 80G of stacking bandwidth
- Non-blocking switch backplane with up to 176 Gbps switching capacity
- MS225: Internal power supply with support for the Cisco RPS-2300 remote power system
- MS250: Support for redundant, field-replaceable power supplies
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost
About Cisco Meraki
Cisco Meraki is a cloud managed IT company headquartered in San Francisco, California. Their solutions include wireless, switching, security, EMM, communications, and security cameras, all centrally managed from the web. Meraki was acquired by Cisco Systems in December of 2012.
Cohort has almost 10 years experience dedicated to sales, consulting and support of the Cisco Meraki family of cloud controlled MX security appliances, MS network access and aggregation switches, MR wireless access points, MC VoIP (SIP) telephones, MV security cameras and Cisco Meraki's Systems Manager (MDM/EMM) solutions. Cohort is Canada's premier Cisco Meraki authorized reseller, consultancy and managed services provider capable of bringing all your core networks services such as data, voice and security under a single hardware manufacturer, single management dashboard and single managed services provider.
Cohort | Your Business. Connected.